Friday, September 10, 2010

Toronto

I love to travel, and although I haven't been to that many places, I always make sure that I thoroughly research all the best places to eat. Generally I have them researched based on best cuisine, cheap eats, cafe's, popularity, atmosphere, magazine reviews, and awards. I like to do this in advance so I can check out their menu, read ratings, see where it is and how to get there. The only other thing that I do this for when travelling is for the architecture around the city but I usually don't go into that much depth. 

Having lived in Toronto for the past 4 years, I have found some great restaurants to equal and sometimes surpass those in Vancouver. I have lived off of a lot of Ramen, chicken wings, and beer. There are many more restaurants that I have listed than that, so check it out! (Click on the link beside the photo)

My favourites: Pomegranate, Grazie's, and Little India.


View Where to go in Toronto in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment